TAKING “WORK SMARTER”
TO A NEW LEVEL
We have the experience to automate the most complex, critical process systems.
Our in-house controls engineers specialize in developing software, hardware and integration for plant-wide automation in the beverage, dairy, food and pharmaceutical industries.
Our software development expertise goes beyond just PLC and HMI programming. We offer S-88 standard recipe based batching systems to deliver efficient, predictable batch processing, consistency between batches, and generation of event information during batch runs. Through data collection and analysis, we can provide detailed reporting and predict equipment failures before they occur. With expertise in industrial networks, server virtualization and legacy automation platform upgrades, we’re a partner to help modernize and maintain your automation infrastructure.
Trans-Market offers electrical design, UL508A control panels and field electric capabilities as the foundation for our automated systems.
Our integration services include complete system documentation, validation, commissioning, training and support to ensure our system performs as designed and our clients have the knowledge and support to confidently take ownership.
- PLC Programming
- HMI Programming
- Recipe-Based Blending Systems
- Data Analysis
- Data Collection and Trending
- Relational Database Systems
- Predictive Maintenance
- Enterprise and Industrial Networks
- Server Virtualization
- Technology Upgrades
- Migrate and convert obsolete automation platforms
- Custom Software Development
- Recipe, Batching, Lot Tracing, Reporting, RFID
- Electrical Design
- Network Architectures
- Power Distribution
- Control Panels
- Motor Controls
- Instrumentation Specification
- Control Panels
- UL508A Control Panels
- Field Electric
- Wiring terminations
- Instrumentation configuration
- Description of Operations
- Functional Design Specifications
- Operator Manuals
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- I/O Check
- Classroom simulator-based training
- Hands-on training for Operations and Maintenance
- 24/7 Support