JOIN OUR TEAM
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and
are committed to the long term development of our team.
Tampa, Houston, Los Angeles
The Process Engineer position is a core member of every project team. They are fundamental in defining the engineering scope of the project which is required to meet the customer’s end goals. Their role is pivotal, as it defines the foundation from which all other team members build.
– Experience in the sanitary food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry desired
– Competency in Microsoft Office 365 Package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
– Candidate is expected to have strong problem-solving skills for troubleshooting systems
– Candidate must have excellent communications skills, work well in a team environment and be self-motivated
– Candidate must be deliverables/schedule driven
– Up to 20% Travel
Responsible for leading mechanical installation of process piping projects including work planning and managing installation crews. Experience in sanitary TIG welding and pipe fitting in the Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries preferred.
Control Systems Engineer
Tampa, Los Angeles
The available Control Systems Engineer position will be responsible for the development of control system architectures, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) programming, Human-Machine-Interface (HMI) programming, server configuration and industrial network configuration for the development and implementation of automated systems in the food, beverage or pharmaceutical industries. This position will involve programming in an office setting as well as on-site start up commissioning in an industrial environment.
- Experience in Allen-Bradley/Rockwell PLC’s
- Candidate is expected to quickly develop strong problem solving skills for troubleshooting systems
- Candidate must have excellent communications skills, work well in a team environment and be self-motivated
- Up to 25% Travel