JOIN OUR TEAM
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and
are committed to the long term development of our team.
Engineering Project Manager
Tampa, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Seattle
Engineering Project Managers are the core of our project teams, and the conduit of communication between us and our customers. To enable these channels of communication, our Project Managers exhibit a broad range of engineering technical competence combined with a core understanding of Project Management principles.
- Collect and communicate customer requirements to project team in order to clearly define scope of work
- Consult with project team to develop activity lists, sequences, & durations in order to develop and maintain a project schedule
- Compile technical cost estimates created by project team to develop and formalize project budgets & Proposals
- Broadly provide consultation to Project Team in technical disciplines, utilizing expert knowledge
- Direct integration of project team technical knowledge across multiple disciplines to allow for creation of successful and complete deliverables
- Report to Upper Management, Team Managers, and Accounting regularly on status and variances to projects related to quality, budget, and schedule
- Work Experience within the Food & Beverage Industry
- Professional and positive attitude that promotes collaboration with team members3+ years’ experience
- Up to 20% travel
Control Systems Engineer
Responsible for the development of control system architectures, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Human-Machine-Interface (HMI) programming, server configuration, industrial network configuration and start-up commissioning of automated systems in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- 2+ years experience
- Up to 20% travel
Sanitary Tig Welder
Responsible for sanitary TIG welding, pipe fitting, fabrication skills, operating fork trucks, manlifts and other duties assigned by the supervisor. This position requires complying with all safety regulations and quality standards. The ideal candidate will understand layout drawings and P&ID’s, pay close attention to detail and work well with others.
- Experience required
- Frequent travel